1000+ in 1 Android ADB Driver: TechKnow Universal ADB Driver v1.0a by HcH
Hello TechKnow members and visitors,Thanks to anyone who said something nice for this driver modification on the forum or elsewhere!
This is the original Google Android ADB driver, modified to support a lot of devices.
If you have a Android device, you probably know all about ADB and it's powers. ADB stands for Android Debug Bridge and can save your device when it's having problems, or make backups of your contacts and other data when your Android device is dying.
However, do keep in mind that other ADB problems may exist. You could be unable to enable ADB on your device for example, or Windows doesn't recognize your device at all. If you experience problems using this driver, please report on TechKnow's ADB section and I'll see what I can do to help you. Already there are many articles in the ADB section to answer the most common questions.
* Actions Semiconductor ATM Tablet ADB USB Driver v1.0 by HcH
* Actions Semiconductor ATM USB 2.0 (HS) WinUSB Device Driver v126.96.36.199
* ADB - TWRP(by Christian Troy)
* Adb only USB configuration
* AllWinner A13
* AllWinner A23 by HcH
* AllWinner A33 Tagital T9X by HcH
* Archos 101 Copper by HcH
* Archos 80b Xenon by HcH
* Archos Gen8
* Archos Gen9
* Arnova 7
* Arnova 7c
* Arnova 7c G2
* Asus Eee Pad Slider SL101
* Asus Transformer Prime TF201
* Asus Transformer TF101
* Crystal2 USB mass storage ADB
* Google Glass
* Google Nexus
* HTC Dream
* HTC Magic
* HTC Phones
* Intel Gingerbread Devices
* Intel ICS Devices
* LGE GW620 by HcH
* MediaTek MT65xx
* MediaTek MTK6218
* MediaTek MTK6573
* Panasonic BizPad
* Project Tango (generic)
* Samsung S4 i9515 by HcH
* Samsung S5 by HcH
* Samsung v188.8.131.52 Escape USB Debug Bridge Interface driver
* Softwinner Magic (AllWinner) Plus A20 and A23 additions by HcH
* Sony Ericsson
* TOSHIBA IS04
* TOSHIBA T-01C
* USB accessory configuration
* USB accessory configuration with ADB
* USB mass storage ADB
* USB mass storage ADB (ROMs by Christian Troy)
* Vtech Innotab Max
* WonderMedia WM8850
1. Extract the downloaded driver archive to any location you want
2. Hold the "Windows key" and press the "R" once, the "Run" dialog of Windows will appear
3. Enter "devmgmt.msc", this takes you directly to "Device Manager"
4. You'll see a unknow device in this list, rightclick it and press "Update Driver Software"
5. A dialog will appear asking you where to get the driver from, click "Browse my computer for driver software"
6. If you were to use the Uberizer's 0.9 driver, enter "C:\Program Files (x86)\TechKnow\Uberizer\usb_driver", else enter the location where you extracted the driver to in step 1
7. That's it! If Windows doesn't want to install the driver because it's not signed, read this topic
in the ADB section of TechKnow about installing the driver.Installing TechKnow Universal ADB Driver on Windows 8 / 8.1 and 10Windows 8/8.1/10 ADB DRIVER INSTALLATION FAQ
* now with screenshots!Download:TechKnow_Universal_ADB_Driver_v0.8-HcH (8.19MB)TechKnow_Universal_ADB_Driver_v1.0a-HcHDonate and support this and other free projects and website hosting