TechKnow

Author Topic: SAMSUNG Android USB Device Driver v5.28.2.1  (Read 1442 times)

Offline HcH

• TechKnow Owner, Ethical Hacker
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 04:41:36 PM by HardcoreHacker »

Offline jlickliter83

• So what if I am a peice of Sh*t?
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Galaxy Note 4 N910V (retail *ROOTED*)
Re: SAMSUNG Android USB Device Driver v5.28.2.1
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 05:34:01 AM »
Quick question...... I have the SM-N910V (Retail -NO ROOT) and Windows 10 (amd64) and I want to use the techkow tools apps and Uberizer 2.0 and the wireless ADB (or wired is cool too). How do I install it? Is this program the only thing I need, with Uberizer?

Offline HcH

• TechKnow Owner, Ethical Hacker
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
Re: SAMSUNG Android USB Device Driver v5.28.2.1
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 07:15:20 PM »
Quick question...... I have the SM-N910V (Retail -NO ROOT) and Windows 10 (amd64) and I want to use the techkow tools apps and Uberizer 2.0 and the wireless ADB (or wired is cool too). How do I install it? Is this program the only thing I need, with Uberizer?
Hey jlickliter83,

If you don't have root you first need to connect your phone wired, with root you can enable wireless adb using some tool on the market / play store or some TechKnow APP I've done (it's under the android apps section).

I've uploaded the latest and greatest Samsung Driver for you: www.techknow.one/downloads , under "adb drivers"

For the using the Uberizer:

1. adb driver
2. uberizer

that's basically all. I've also developed the TechKnow Universal ADB Driver in the meantime, inside the latest Uberizer is the currently unreleased v0.9, which adds support for another 300+ devices, I'm also working on v1.0 which is quite different from the 0.x series, both are fine, but v1.0 should be a great release obviously, so I want to add more support and types of drivers, CDC Serial etc.

HcH