TechKnow

Author Topic: [ANDROID SCRIPT] AllWinner A13 TouchScreen (TS) Driver Changer  (Read 13137 times)

Offline HcH

• TechKnow Owner, Ethical Hacker
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
[ANDROID SCRIPT] AllWinner A13 TouchScreen (TS) Driver Changer
« on: December 12, 2014, 11:04:06 AM »
A13_TouchScreen_Driver_Changer_[www.TechKnow.me]

Enables a user to change the touchscreen driver on A13.

Included TS drivers for A13:
byd693x-ts
ct360_ts
elan_ts
goodix811
goodix_touch
gsl1680
gslx680
gt811
gt818_ts
gt828_ts
mg8698s
restore_stock
ssd253x-ts
zet6221-ts
zet6221_ts

Instructions:
1. adb "root"
2. adb remount
3. adb push ft5x_ts.ko /system/lib/modules
4. adb shell chmod 644 /system/lib/modules/ft5x_ts.ko
5. adb push ft5x_ts.idc /system/usr/idc
6. adb shell chmod 644 /system/usr/idc/ft5x_ts.idc
7. adb push 07touchscreen /system/etc/init.d
8. adb shell chmod 644 /system/etc/init.d/07touchscreen

HcH
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 11:19:40 AM by HardcoreHacker »

Offline Riad.Ziane

• Uber-Noobie
Re: [DRIVERS] A13 TouchScreen Driver Changer
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 10:35:35 PM »
Hello

Could you please point us ( beginners) in the right direction to change the driver? I just ordered a new Touch Screen for my daughter's A13 7in Tab and foresee lots of problems getting it to respond.
Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
RZ

Offline satcomranger

• TechKnow Co-Owner
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
  • I'm old - But still Learning
  • Tablet / Size / Model: VIA WM8650/ 7" / Option 8 / MID-703
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 01:24:03 AM »
Hello

Could you please point us ( beginners) in the right direction to change the driver? I just ordered a new Touch Screen for my daughter's A13 7in Tab and foresee lots of problems getting it to respond.

Thanks in advance
RZ

First of all ..did you order an EXACT replacement touch screen?  If you did then you shud not have any problems ... but if you ordered a generic it may not even be compatible with the touch controller ..
Tab 1-Via WM8650 Option 8,Green Power/Red Charge, Black Audio - Vibrate No - 2 Point Touch Uberoid V12B2
Tab 2-Flytouch 3/Superpad 3 - Axlien (Based on Tim4e)
Tab 3-Dell Streak 7 Wifi Stock Honeycomb 3.2
Tab 4-M799CA V2.0 Running TKT3.2A
Retired Electronics Tech / Network Engineer

Offline huckleberrypie

• Unterganger.
  • Tablet / Size / Model: KingCom Joypad Q71 (Allwinner A31s/7")
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 01:52:46 AM »
Hello

Thanks in advance
RZ

First of all ..did you order an EXACT replacement touch screen?  If you did then you shud not have any problems ... but if you ordered a generic it may not even be compatible with the touch controller ..

Not to mention that there might be revisions of the same touchscreen module which may be different from the one on your daughter's tablet.

Offline Overcome

• Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Stealth trio pro 7c
Re: AllWinner A13 TouchScreen (TS) Driver Changer
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 11:52:49 PM »
Ok, so I'm hoping that I can use this to get my touch screen to work correctly on my stealth trio pro 7c.  I've had my touchscreen lose its calibration due to many ROM flashes, same problem as an old thread around here posted.  I didn't see a solution at the end of the thread, so I will try this. I'm hoping this driver with flash the EEPROM for my touch screen.

Offline twjordo

• TechKnow Co-Owner
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
  • Tablet / Size / Model: =   :cool-android:    :android-wink:    :cool-android:
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 04:39:57 PM »
I'm hoping this driver with flash the EEPROM for my touch screen.

:android-nerd: hopefully this nice tool does work for you since it does have most of the common known drivers  8-)

afaik you can not change your hardware's needed resources... if your ts controller
needs a certain driver you must have that driver for proper ts function  ;)

remember you can always resort to your devices original factory firmware - it will have all your devices needed drivers

also if you are not sure which driver you need you can pull that info from the stock rom after you have flashed it

if needed you can try searching your device model for relative info and factory rom / firmware links archived in the forums... this is a common tablet with several topics about it and i do see you have been reading some of the old threads already  8-)

Offline Overcome

• Uber-Noobie
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 06:43:08 PM »
Ok, so let me fill you in.  Long story short, this doesn't do anything for me.

I have a Mach Speed Stealth Trio Pro 7c, 4GB storage, NO HDMI.  My capacative touch screen is a FT5306.  I originally received the tablet as a gift, the previous owner thought it was broken because they tried their password for their Google ID too many times, and it locked them out.  I used Android Multitools to revert it back to stock, and was successful.  So my idea for using the tablet was to get google play and play services running on it so I can install Chromecast for my father whose laptop died (I got him a Chromecast for Christmas, and he hasn't been able to use it for the last month). 

I orignally tried to get google play on by installing an APK from Aptoide.  I had moderate success, but after a restart of the tablet Google Play wouldn't install any applications.  Upon researching I discovered another user who said his stock ROM removed Google Play and put it on a different partition without any space available, so that maybe was why I was getting the "Not enough spavce available on SD card" error.

So I tried to flash a new ROM.  I first installed CWM and attempted to create a backup of my current config.  That only partially completed, looks like it backed up DATA, CACHE, SYSTEM, and .android_secure.  It also made .img files for boot.img and recovery.img, but there's no other files.  I decided I was going to reboot, and wait while I researched more things.  This is before I knew about the awesome Uberizer.  The tablet wouldn't reboot into anything except for recovery, and after trying and trying I finally found LiveSuite and the faaastJBv1 ROM.  After trying and trying to get LiveSuite to load on my Win 7 x64 computer with no results, I was able to install it and get it to run on an old Vista 32 bit laptop.  I flashed JB v1, and everything was working again.  Joy and happiness!  Then I decided to play.

I don't have enough dev knowhow to get everything to work as I intend it to on the first try.  But I've gotten better in the past 2 weeks due to trying to get this tablet back to working.

I tried to flash CyanogenMOD from here for a13 tablets, and touch screen didn't work.  So I tried some touch screen drivers, and they didn't work.  Finally I found one that worked, but I have the same issue that's in another closed thread called a13 Touch Screen Calibration.  Sorry, I'm typing this on another tablet so I'm not adept at providing links, but I can tell you I have the SAME EXACT PROBLEM as the others who were in that thread.  My touch screen is out of calibration.  I believe my EEPROM was wiped during one of the many flashes I've done.  I have tried half a dozen differen a13 ROMs from the master A13 ROM list here at TechKnow, but nothing works.  I've tried to reflash my touch screen EEPROM using the ctp_upgrade_used = 1 and ctp_firmware_name = "ft5x_newfw" commands in my Script.bin.  I have done all the steps correctly.  I have found my firmware from the "How to fix a a10 allwinner ft5x touch screen!" thread at FreakTab in the download link contained in the thread, I have a FT5306 Touch Screen chip, I have capacative buttons for Back, Apps, and Menu on the right side of the tablet, and they have been non-working since this whole ordeal also.

My touch screen is off a little on the right.  It seems the tightest and most accurate area is the upper right portion of the screen.  The middle is unresponsive.  The left is off about an inch to the right, and I can activate the center portion of the screen's touch by getting close to the border of where the screen goes dead.  I've tried many many settings in the Script.bin file, like changing my touchscreen size to the size described by the data sheet from FocalTech, 1024x768.  That doesn't help.  Touch is further off.  I've tried to flash new ROMS, tried everything.  There's nothing I can do, and I never found a solution in the old thread here either. 

Can someone please help me!  I've learned a lot about android development since this problem, I have bookmarked detailed descriptions of every function in script.bin, I've analyzed the code for ft5x_ts.ko and even found code for a ft5306.c file that may be compilable into android, but I believe things were looking to be more linux dependant (dependent on a more desktop version of linux as supposed to the android linux).  I've tried to add the [autotp] functions to script.bin suggested by another thread, but to no avail.  Touch screen will go out with a new ROM flash, not working completely.  Then I reload my drivers for ft5x_ts and push a new script.bin and I even check and make sure init.sun5i.rc lists the correct touch screen driver and nothing is working.

Has there been a solution to this problem yet?  Or did it just die?  I hope there's something I can do, because I'm on the verge of giving up! 

Thanks for any help.

Offline Overcome

• Uber-Noobie
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 07:28:51 PM »
Sorry, I forgot some info.

I've located the closest thing to stock ROM for my tablet.  It's the Trio_Stealth_Pro_7c_(a13b)_ICS.img file.  That pretty much makes the tablet look like it did when I first got it, but the touch screen is still bad.  Everything else works, looks like every single driver in that ROM is exactly tailor made for my version of this Tablet.  I was so hoping this would fix it but alas, I'm stuck still. 

The touch screen is always off in the same way.  If I flash a different ROM and the touch screen doesn't work, I just load a ft5x_ts.ko into the /system/vendor/modules directory, check and make sure my script.bin is all setup, and make sure there's the insmod for my touch screen driver in the init.sun5i.rc file and I'm good to go, touch screen works but without calibration.

Oh, and also, I've done a getevent in the adb shell and touched the dead portion of the screen and there is signal coming from the touch panel, so I know that the hardware is functioning properly, I'm just having trouble getting the system to recognize the center is being touched.  It almost seems like the black bar that is stationary at the bottom of the LCD screen is not included in the touch screen's input.  I can tap close to it, and get a response indicator on the home or switch buttons, but don't get anything when I try to press those buttons themselves.  So i just tap close to that bar if I need to use those buttons.

I've also tried the TSCalibrate2.apk app, which had mild sucess in taming the reliability in y, but x stays the same.  Plus the dead zone in the center stays the same and if it gets calibrated, because touch doesn't register for the black bar at the bottom i can no longer activate those buttons, and the capacative touch keys on the right don't register anyway so I can't use those either.  No way to quit from apps any more.  Time to flash stock ROM again.

I've been flashing different ROMs the last few days, trying different configs, trying to flash the EEPROM, consulting the manufacturers documents and data sheets, everything.  Like I said before, I'm on the verge of giving up.  Hope I gave you guys enough info to help, and questions just ask.  I'm going to be living at this thread until I can fix it, or I throw it against the wall.  :android-angry:

Offline satcomranger

• TechKnow Co-Owner
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 07:31:36 PM »
The A13 support section is CLOSED ... but let me give you a little hint on a few things

CWM has never and will never be a backup solution for the Allwinner A13 tablets ...  The hardware config is stored in the bootloader which CWM does not back up ... so if you try to restore a CWM backup over a rom that doesnt work .. then it still wont work due to the bootloader issue..

so far the roms you have used are no longer supported by its developer ...  do dont expect any help there ..
try the cooked rom ... and if you have a FT5306 touch controller chip .. it is NOT the same a the FT5X_ts  driver ..
Tab 1-Via WM8650 Option 8,Green Power/Red Charge, Black Audio - Vibrate No - 2 Point Touch Uberoid V12B2

Offline Overcome

• Uber-Noobie
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2015, 07:38:08 PM »
Great, thank you so much for the info.  I had no idea the ft5x_ts driver was the wrong driver to use.  I'm going to start looking for one for the ft5306 and try that.

Sorry that the A13 support is closed.  Does that mean I'm not going to be able to get any help on these issues?  In my defense, I never did see a resolution to the problem in that touch screen thread.

If I'm on my own, then I'll have to deal with that.

Offline satcomranger

• TechKnow Co-Owner
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2015, 07:48:44 PM »
Great, thank you so much for the info.  I had no idea the ft5x_ts driver was the wrong driver to use.  I'm going to start looking for one for the ft5306 and try that.

Sorry that the A13 support is closed.  Does that mean I'm not going to be able to get any help on these issues?  In my defense, I never did see a resolution to the problem in that touch screen thread.

If I'm on my own, then I'll have to deal with that.

We still try to help  IF and WHEN we can ..just dont expect rapid replies like it used to be ..
Also if your screen has capacitive touch buttons, that is a odd configuration for the A13 ...

Offline Overcome

• Uber-Noobie
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2015, 08:02:50 PM »
Ok, thank you for still helping. I do appreciate that, I have done a lot of research on this the past few weeks but I think I'm at the point where I have figured out enough about android myself that I won't sound like a total noob, or waste anyones time.

As far as the buttons go, I can't really say why they're there.  They worked fine until I screwed up the touch screen.

I also looked up the ft5x_ts driver, and it does say it support the ft5306 model, and I can't find a ft5306_ts.ko file, or anything close to that.  I'll look more, hope I can find something.

Thanks again for replying.

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2015, 10:40:16 AM »
Ok, thank you for still helping. I do appreciate that, I have done a lot of research on this the past few weeks but I think I'm at the point where I have figured out enough about android myself that I won't sound like a total noob, or waste anyones time.

As far as the buttons go, I can't really say why they're there.  They worked fine until I screwed up the touch screen.

I also looked up the ft5x_ts driver, and it does say it support the ft5306 model, and I can't find a ft5306_ts.ko file, or anything close to that.  I'll look more, hope I can find something.

Thanks again for replying.
Hey Overcome,

you most certainly are not a noob on android ;)

Well if I can help you with something just post here, every few days I check here or satcomranger.

Good luck on your journey,

HcH

Offline Overcome

• Uber-Noobie
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2015, 10:21:01 PM »
Ok, so new developments.  I've discovered through a recent getevent command in adb shell that my touchscreen isn't working in the middle, or at least the Linux kernel isn't registering any input coming from that. I had my tablet on a cardboard box when I was testing before, and I was seeing a lot of fluctuation in the data coming up in the display, but it turns out what I was seeing was data from input3 (the g sensor)  not input 2 (the ts). I remember seeing on the datasheet for ft5x06 touch screens that bad parameters can permanently damage them. I'm wondering if it's maybe fried. I think I'm calling it, going to buy a different cheap tablet and slap chromecast on it and give it to my dad. Any suggestions for the 50$ range? Flashable,  with gapps?

EDITS: for spelling and correcting autocorrect  :android-angry:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 09:21:54 AM by Overcome »

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2015, 01:50:08 PM »
Ok, so new developments.  I've discovered through a recent getevent command in adb shell that my touchscreen isn't working in the middle, or at least the Linux kernel isn't registering any input coming from that. I had my tablet on a cardboard box when I was testing before, and I was seeing a lot of fluctuation in the data coming up in the display, but it turns out what I was seeing was data from input3 (the g sensor)  not input 2 (the ts). I remember seeing on the datasheet for ft5x06 touch screens that bad parameters can permanently damage them. I'm wondering if it's maybe fried. I think I'm calling it, going to buy a different cheap tablet and slap chromecast on it and give it to my dad. Any suggestions for the 50$ range? Flashable,  with gapps?

EDITS: for spelling and correcting autocorrect  :android-angry:
Hey overcome,

that's not very good, well, I think RockChips are quite nice usually, and not expansive, better firmware than others, but also possibly infected by the CloudsService trojan.

HcH

Offline Overcome

• Uber-Noobie
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 06:33:25 PM »
Hey guys I'm back!  I know I told you I was throwing in the towel on this Stealth Trio pro 7c, but I decided to give one last shot today and SUCESS!!!  I now have a working touchscreen, the center is no longer dead, and all points are correctly calibrated!  I have yet to figure out how to get the touch buttons to work on the front, but that is hardly an issue.

I will work on compiling instructions for how to fix my particular issue and post.  I have to ask though, can I post it here or do you want it somewhere else?  I know the A13 forums are closed, and probably not a whole lot of people have these tablets any more, but I would like to help others if they have the same problem as I did.  The instructions will be lengthy, it involves installing a chinese rom and my touch was inverted in the 'Y' axis when I started, so it was blind as all get out to get things to work.  But, I have sucessfully restored ALL of my touch screen!

Let me know admins, I'll post it here or on another thread if you wish.

I can't get uberizer to backup my ROM yet though, I'm having some difficulty.  I think it's because I haven't fully rooted it yet, it's saying no such file or directory when it's trying to backup.  I'm running a 4.4.2 Novo7-Rainbow_nuclear_n01 ROM, and I'm wondering if Uberizer's root function will root it or not.  Only one way to find out I guess, I'll let you all know how everything works out.

Thanks so much for the tips.

EDIT: Option 10 in rooting worked to root device, backup completed.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 07:14:57 PM by Overcome »

Offline twjordo

• TechKnow Co-Owner
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 09:48:30 PM »
 Great Work Overcome  :android-ninja:

if you would like to post a FAQ here for your solution to your issue one of us on staff can then split the post from this topic and put it into the a13 FAQ's for you.

since closing the forums posting in the FAQ's is limited to staff only to keep it as tidy as possible

thank-you for sharing your infos with the community!!!!!!

:cool-android: -twjordo

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2015, 03:02:48 PM »
Hey guys I'm back!  I know I told you I was throwing in the towel on this Stealth Trio pro 7c, but I decided to give one last shot today and SUCESS!!!  I now have a working touchscreen, the center is no longer dead, and all points are correctly calibrated!  I have yet to figure out how to get the touch buttons to work on the front, but that is hardly an issue.

I will work on compiling instructions for how to fix my particular issue and post.  I have to ask though, can I post it here or do you want it somewhere else?  I know the A13 forums are closed, and probably not a whole lot of people have these tablets any more, but I would like to help others if they have the same problem as I did.  The instructions will be lengthy, it involves installing a chinese rom and my touch was inverted in the 'Y' axis when I started, so it was blind as all get out to get things to work.  But, I have sucessfully restored ALL of my touch screen!

Let me know admins, I'll post it here or on another thread if you wish.

I can't get uberizer to backup my ROM yet though, I'm having some difficulty.  I think it's because I haven't fully rooted it yet, it's saying no such file or directory when it's trying to backup.  I'm running a 4.4.2 Novo7-Rainbow_nuclear_n01 ROM, and I'm wondering if Uberizer's root function will root it or not.  Only one way to find out I guess, I'll let you all know how everything works out.

Thanks so much for the tips.

EDIT: Option 10 in rooting worked to root device, backup completed.
Hey Overcome,

First: CONGRATULATIONS
Second: You are your nickname most worthy! :android-ninja:
Third: I would LOVE such article, yesterday I was thinking to make a large FAQ section where we centralize all the best topics of the forums, your post, motivates me to actually realize that!
Forth: :( The Uberizer was build with Android 4.0.4 A13, I didn't own a A23 :( so it has never been added to compatibility, there is a rom dump tool of FSEbentley somewhere ... but not sure if it's useful considering, just like the uberizer, recovering the firmware is nasty!

Very cool to read that option 10 did root your device :android-ninja: :android-ninja: :android-ninja: :cool-android:

So, this weekend I'm busy :( but I will add the FAQ section soon, and we can put your tutorial there!

Many thanks for posting here!

Cheers,

HcH
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 03:05:26 PM by HardcoreHacker »

Offline Overcome

• Uber-Noobie
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2015, 03:13:17 PM »
Thanks guys, great to get such support from this community. I used to browse a lot of xda forums,  and I think I'm getting more into this techknow one recently. So much positive feedback, that's great!

So I ran into two snags, one is that uberizer won't restore my backup. The recovery uberizer uses to restore the backup isn't compatible with that rom for whatever reason( I got a dead Android logo when restoring during the recovery section), but that's fine. After trying to use different roms after refreshing the rom with faaaast2.5 and not getting the same touch screen functionality, I went back to the Chinese NOV07, and got more practice restoring the ts to put into my faq.

Also, I haven't gotten my 8188eu.ko wifi driver to load in this rom (NOV07) either. It's loading a different driver, and when I took that driver out of the init.sun5i.rc file and put in my 8188eu.ko, nothing still works. I tired to insmod the 8188 in adb shell but I got a invalid parameter error.  I suppose I'll just do the faq as to restore touch,  but I believe I'm not restoring the EEPROM firmware 100% true due to the front buttons not working and having to us the tscalibration2.apk to get accurate touches. But without wifi, my dream of making this a chromecast remote for my dad is not living up to what it could be.

Would it be too much to ask if someone could lend me a hand in the wifi department? I'm hesitant to ask due to the a13 forums being closed, and I know you guys have a lot going on with the current hardware so it's no big deal for me to do more research myself. I'll be working on it a lot this weekend and next week.

I'll work on getting the faq completed, and try my fix with some more roms as well. I'll take satcomranger 's advice and try the cooked rom.

Thanks guys!

Offline Overcome

• Uber-Noobie
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 06:39:51 PM »
Ok, update.  I got Cooked ROM to work with the new touchscreen driver special to my touchscreen fix.  So I'm going to do some more testing, and create the FAQ for use with this ROM, due to WIFI WORKING!

Thanks fsebentley for this ROM.  Looks like it's pretty nice...

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2015, 01:42:01 PM »
Ok, update.  I got Cooked ROM to work with the new touchscreen driver special to my touchscreen fix.  So I'm going to do some more testing, and create the FAQ for use with this ROM, due to WIFI WORKING!

Thanks fsebentley for this ROM.  Looks like it's pretty nice...
Hey Overcome,

that would be very nice to add to the ROM's topic, thank you in advance!

HcH

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2015, 01:45:51 PM »
Thanks guys, great to get such support from this community. I used to browse a lot of xda forums,  and I think I'm getting more into this techknow one recently. So much positive feedback, that's great!

So I ran into two snags, one is that uberizer won't restore my backup. The recovery uberizer uses to restore the backup isn't compatible with that rom for whatever reason( I got a dead Android logo when restoring during the recovery section), but that's fine. After trying to use different roms after refreshing the rom with faaaast2.5 and not getting the same touch screen functionality, I went back to the Chinese NOV07, and got more practice restoring the ts to put into my faq.

Also, I haven't gotten my 8188eu.ko wifi driver to load in this rom (NOV07) either. It's loading a different driver, and when I took that driver out of the init.sun5i.rc file and put in my 8188eu.ko, nothing still works. I tired to insmod the 8188 in adb shell but I got a invalid parameter error.  I suppose I'll just do the faq as to restore touch,  but I believe I'm not restoring the EEPROM firmware 100% true due to the front buttons not working and having to us the tscalibration2.apk to get accurate touches. But without wifi, my dream of making this a chromecast remote for my dad is not living up to what it could be.

Would it be too much to ask if someone could lend me a hand in the wifi department? I'm hesitant to ask due to the a13 forums being closed, and I know you guys have a lot going on with the current hardware so it's no big deal for me to do more research myself. I'll be working on it a lot this weekend and next week.

I'll work on getting the faq completed, and try my fix with some more roms as well. I'll take satcomranger 's advice and try the cooked rom.

Thanks guys!
Hey Overcome,

Nice to read like our ex-community (has been closed about a week ago), now I point people to XDA for Android stuff, sorry to let you down on that but TechKnow has no sponsors for years now, so I'm extremely behind. Without fsebentley and other A23 owners/modders, TK would've been closed years earlier, or at least, reduced to what it now is (only project hosting).

I never had the chance to upgrade the Uberizer to support devices newer than the A13, hence why it fails :(

Personally, I am out of anything Android related, perhaps other members/admins can help you further, sometimes they visit :)

Cheers,

HcH

Offline twjordo

• TechKnow Co-Owner
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2015, 02:16:42 PM »
Hey guys, sorry it took so long.  I was trying to figure out how to make my fix work without running Zildjan's TS driver install first.  Finally, I just said oh well and posted my FAQ as is. 

I'm also just about done with a FAQ on fixing the "Insufficiant storage available" bug with Google Play that rendered my tablet useless after installing Google Play updates due to a small cache partition on devices with low internal sdcard memory.  I will post here if anyone wants to move it somewhere else if that's ok?

Thanks

-Overcome

Overcome -

i have split/added your post and you can see it here in the a13 FAQ's 

if you would like to add another i would be happy to move it for you or perhaps another staffr might get to it sooner  :tongue: ... i have not been around for the past week due to work etc.. but will be around as i can  8-)

many thanks for the info friend!  :cool-android:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:23:55 PM by twjordo »