TechKnow

Author Topic: [ANDROID APP] Device Info v1.0 20140602  (Read 6787 times)

Offline HcH

• TechKnow Owner, Ethical Hacker
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
[ANDROID APP] Device Info v1.0 20140602
« on: June 09, 2014, 11:49:18 AM »
Hello everyone,

This is "Device Info", a small, simple yet useful tool to use on your android device:

Device Info: Device identification / specifications, with option to dump a txt file on your SD.
Root check: Attention: some devices need to have this button pressed twice for result!
Busybox check: Displays Busybox info if installed.
IP Config: Displays your IP configuration.
WiFi config: Displays your WiFi settings and passwords!*
DMESG: DMESG stands for diagnostic messages and is very important for solving technical problems.
LogCat: LogCat is androids mechanism to collect debug info, again important for solving technical problems.

=No root required
=Root required

Registered members can download this file directly from this post, for our visitors I've uploaded the file to Mediafire:

com.hch.techknow.device.info.20140602.apk: https://www.mediafire.com/?a15dzv6xs2v2pdw (163.49KB)

This app is free for anyone to use, if you want to share this app with your friends please refer them to this page or TechKnow.

Enjoy!

HcH
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 01:49:46 PM by HardcoreHacker »

Offline huckleberrypie

• Unterganger.
  • Tablet / Size / Model: KingCom Joypad Q71 (Allwinner A31s/7")
Re: Device Info v1.0 20140602
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 02:41:41 PM »
It should also be noted that Logcat won't work properly on Jelly Bean and later unless if rooted. 'Tis a swell app though. :)

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 05:06:06 PM »
It should also be noted that Logcat won't work properly on Jelly Bean and later unless if rooted. 'Tis a swell app though. :)
Agreed! Added the color explanations :p thnaks

HcH

Offline satcomranger

• TechKnow Co-Owner
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
  • I'm old - But still Learning
  • Tablet / Size / Model: VIA WM8650/ 7" / Option 8 / MID-703
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 04:58:49 PM »
Hello everyone,

This is "Device Info", a small, simple yet useful tool to use on your android device:

Device Info: Device identification / specifications, with option to dump a txt file on your SD.
Root check: Attention: some devices need to have this button pressed twice for result!
Busybox check: Displays Busybox info if installed.
IP Config: Displays your IP configuration.
WiFi config: Displays your WiFi settings and passwords!*
DMESG: DMESG stands for diagnostic messages and is very important for solving technical problems.
LogCat: LogCat is androids mechanism to collect debug info, again important for solving technical problems.

=No root required
=Root required

Registered members can download this file directly from this post, for our visitors I've uploaded the file to Mediafire:

com.hch.techknow.device.info.20140602.apk: https://www.mediafire.com/?a15dzv6xs2v2pdw (163.49KB)

This app is free for anyone to use, if you want to share this app with your friends please refer them to this page or TechKnow.

Enjoy!

HcH
hi mY NAME IS Doran90 and  i have a black screen on my device after trying almost everything to flash a custom rom or recover to stock rom nothing works at first i was stuck with cwm recovery and now nothing is there after trying the phoenixusb and usbpro nothing works i don't even know how to use the odin or anyhing else my device is A13-MID tablet 7 in thats all i know i need help please!!! I have included all the programs that i have tried to use in the attachment please let me know what i can do to fix this device.

your post has nothing to do with the topic at all .. post deleted
use phoenixcard or livesuit to flash your tablet and get your rom from your supplier  most of the stuff you used isnt even for your tablet ..
We advise you to get the original Factory Firmware from your re-seller if we do not have it in our rom's section. Thanks!
Tab 1-Via WM8650 Option 8,Green Power/Red Charge, Black Audio - Vibrate No - 2 Point Touch Uberoid V12B2
Tab 2-Flytouch 3/Superpad 3 - Axlien (Based on Tim4e)
Tab 3-Dell Streak 7 Wifi Stock Honeycomb 3.2
Tab 4-M799CA V2.0 Running TKT3.2A
Retired Electronics Tech / Network Engineer

Offline tschreier

• Uber-Geek New To Android
  • Tablet / Size / Model: AllWinner V11 KVT49L
Re: [ANDROID APP] Device Info v1.0 20140602
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 02:57:21 PM »
HCH, thanks so much for this handy app. Making the switch from VAX's and NT virtual boxes, so all the help you folks have done is greatly appreciated. B-)  hope to return the favor to the community soon.
T
As you were, I was. As I am, you will be.”

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 05:55:21 PM »
HCH, thanks so much for this handy app. Making the switch from VAX's and NT virtual boxes, so all the help you folks have done is greatly appreciated. B-)  hope to return the favor to the community soon.
T
Hey tschreier ,

I'm glad to read you can use this app :)

Wow! VAX? Isn't that 90's stuff? I like old computer stuff a lot :)

Good luck with migrating the systems!

Cheers,

HcH

Offline blfc

• Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: E66
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 07:05:49 PM »
This apk is simply a great idea! The only two things it lacks, I think, are:

- a way to dump to USB to the ones (like me) that doesn't have SD cards at hand.
- possibility of rolling the device info output window, to the ones that are using strange devices like ABOX E66

Thanks for releasing

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 08:34:26 PM »
This apk is simply a great idea! The only two things it lacks, I think, are:

- a way to dump to USB to the ones (like me) that doesn't have SD cards at hand.
- possibility of rolling the device info output window, to the ones that are using strange devices like ABOX E66

Thanks for releasing
Hey blfc,

thanks! And you're right! I've set the same system analyzer as a funtion through ADB using the Uberizer ;-) you can wireless connect to your device once adb is set correctly, I've done a tool for that as well ;-) (root required).

Cheers,

HcH