TechKnow

Author Topic: [ANDROID HACKING TOOL] Uberizer v1.8 29DEC2013  (Read 28146 times)

Offline cvegreen

• VIP Moderator
  • Tablet / Size / Model: no tablet, asus F205TA netbook
Re: [ANDROID HACKING TOOL] Uberizer v1.8 29DEC2013
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2016, 10:02:46 AM »
i answerd on FB, i deleted yet on my device, i am looking for this new Uberizer mate.

Offline HcH

• TechKnow Owner, Ethical Hacker
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2016, 10:37:22 AM »
i answerd on FB, i deleted yet on my device, i am looking for this new Uberizer mate.
New Uberizer v2.1 is currently in test phase mate, it will probably be better for you considering you have more modern hardware than me. I test on Windows 8 now :) if it works on Windows 8 it will probably work fine on 10 as well!

Offline cvegreen

• VIP Moderator
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2016, 10:20:02 PM »
HcH,
My netbook works indeed on Win 10 and my smartphone is indeed one of the newest on the market. Uberizer 1.8 works well on my netbook too, and this new one to. It is on my phone that this uberizer does less than the 1.8 version.

Offline HcH

• TechKnow Owner, Ethical Hacker
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2016, 09:42:16 AM »
HcH,
My netbook works indeed on Win 10 and my smartphone is indeed one of the newest on the market. Uberizer 1.8 works well on my netbook too, and this new one to. It is on my phone that this uberizer does less than the 1.8 version.
Hey Chris,

That's indeed the case, Uberizer v2.1 is a light version compared to the full blown v1.8. But the features in v1.8 are also a lot for rooted devices, and Android 2.2. Uberizer v2.1 has more features that do not require root any more and are compatible with later versions of Android.

BTW, I've removed the root and apk options from the Uberizer as well, these will be available seperately.

The problem with the original Uberizer was, you can do too much with it. It wasn't a popular app despite being powerful. I guess people use a tool for the function they require. A root tool for rooting, etc. The Uberizer just features it all, rom modding, apk modding, rooting, device management, reports, whatever the list goes on and on! The last full blown version had 189 functions, and I guess people got lost in it.

So now we have:

Uberizer, which is primairy a Android Control tool
Noname, root tool for Android 1.6 - 4.2 devices
Noname, apk tool for decompiling/rebuilding/modifying etc
TechKnow Universal ADB Driver

Where these 4 combined first in 1 large app, I'm sure it's best to split this up.

I always had problems describing the Uberizer to people, how to explain what v1.8 does? It's a lot, it even features a Virtual Machine that you can run on your Windows system en then transfer to a Android device, together with the other functions.

I also like the new size of the Uberizer (1.7MB)  :android-party: hehe

It will take some time to complete the next few apps, but the main one is done !

Cheers,

HcH

Offline cvegreen

• VIP Moderator
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2016, 06:11:30 PM »
thanks mate for the explenation.
The uberizer is on my netbook and on my Vernee too.
So if i need help, i have a tool. :android-lol: