TechKnow

Author Topic: [ANDROID HACKING TOOL] Uberizer v1.8 29DEC2013  (Read 28148 times)

Offline sub styler

• Uber-Noobie
Re: [latest] Uberizer v1.8 29DEC2013 Updated
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2015, 10:53:51 PM »
This looks awesome, Downloaded , thank you!

Are you going to be adding support for A20/A23 models?

If not, are any of the current functions compatible with with the A23?

Regards,
Sub Styler

Offline TOONGA

• Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: papan lengkung
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2015, 03:00:37 AM »
Ive updated Uberizer twice now from the update option in the program and each time I do it the EXE file disappears  and I have to reinstall the program.

Has anyone Else had this issue?

I'm using Win 7 home premium service pack one. AVG free antivirus and zonealarm firewall neither of which throw up a dialogue box when I use the update function in Uberizer.

TOONGA

Offline MichaBit

• ☛TWRP☚
  • Tablet / Size / Model: KitKat  A33 / 10.1 / v11
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2015, 03:16:58 AM »
Ive updated Uberizer twice now from the update option in the program and each time I do it the EXE file disappears  and I have to reinstall the program.

Has anyone Else had this issue?

Yess TOONGA, do not worry same procedure here also, M$ 7 too.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 03:18:54 AM by MichaBit »
☢ quod esset demönstrandum ☢

Offline TexTech

• Site Donor
  • Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: A13 7inch
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2015, 01:05:12 PM »
 This is the most comprehensive tool I've seen for my crappy A13 tablet. Not sure but I think this tool is worth more than the tablet.
 Of all the forums I'm registered at, this one actually needs a "Thank You" button. But since there isn't one, my only option is to donate. Oh and thanks for this!
(The most I've ever paid for an app)
 :android-lol:

Offline HcH

• TechKnow Owner, Ethical Hacker
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2015, 01:10:16 PM »
This is the most comprehensive tool I've seen for my crappy A13 tablet. Not sure but I think this tool is worth more than the tablet.
 Of all the forums I'm registered at, this one actually needs a "Thank You" button. But since there isn't one, my only option is to donate. Oh and thanks for this!
(The most I've ever paid for an app)
 :android-lol:
Hey TexTech,

thank you for the kind words and I'm always glad to read from a satisfied member!

We do have thank you buttons, but these are not as clear as one would expect ;) you can see a real small thumbs up icon inside a green circle right top corner of all posts (unless I forgot to enable the thank you mod for a forum hehe)

With some luck, I will release a v1.9 of the Uberizer before the big 2.0, which I am still not certain of howto build it exactly.

It has received so many options and functions that now it needs a little more guidance in it than before.

I'll figure something out someday ;)

Cheers and thank you very much for your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HcH

Offline TexTech

• Site Donor
  • Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: A13 7inch
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2015, 07:05:29 AM »
 I'm unclear if these are two different levels of action, or a mistake duplicate.
k. Various Mods Menu         
 + 2. Clean Dalvic Cache
   * cleans the dalvic cache
 + 12. Clean dalvik-cache
     Deletes everything in the dalvik-cache, reboot is required after this procedure, so
     the system can rebuilt the cache on boot.

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2015, 05:40:24 PM »
I'm unclear if these are two different levels of action, or a mistake duplicate.
k. Various Mods Menu         
 + 2. Clean Dalvic Cache
   * cleans the dalvic cache
 + 12. Clean dalvik-cache
     Deletes everything in the dalvik-cache, reboot is required after this procedure, so
     the system can rebuilt the cache on boot.
Hey TexTech

nice catch! I' m not sure about it, but I will look into it for sure!

Thanks for the feedback,

HcH

Offline visurox

• Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: POV P703 7"
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2015, 05:09:59 PM »
Thank you for this great work. Using it actually for my P703.

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2015, 05:14:24 PM »
Thank you for this great work. Using it actually for my P703.
Hello visurox,

Thank you very much! I hope this tool can root your A13 ;) if you run into problems, just let me know and we'll figure it out.

NO A13 LEAVES TECHKNOW UNROOTED :android-ninja: hahaha

HcH

Offline RUDelerius

• Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Ubislate 7Ci
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2015, 07:54:07 PM »
Loved using this app with my old tablet, will it be upgraded for kitkat tablets? I tried using it for the one I have but it didn't detect the tablet

v1.9 currently being alpha-tested  8-)

Any update on v1.9 for KitKat?  I have an a13 that needs to be Uberized that has been laying around waiting for the release of this tool!  Thanks for your hard work in development and testing of this great tool.

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2015, 02:33:04 PM »
Loved using this app with my old tablet, will it be upgraded for kitkat tablets? I tried using it for the one I have but it didn't detect the tablet

v1.9 currently being alpha-tested  8-)

Any update on v1.9 for KitKat?  I have an a13 that needs to be Uberized that has been laying around waiting for the release of this tool!  Thanks for your hard work in development and testing of this great tool.
LOL RUDelerius , your timing could not be any better!

I'm working on v2.0 right NOW AT THIS MOMENT!

Not entirely sure when it's complete, but it does support KitKat now and it works with my new Samsung S5 phone :)

I might upload you a alpha so you can proceed ;-)

Cheers

HcH

Offline RUDelerius

• Uber-Noobie
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2015, 04:39:28 PM »

Haha!  Jumped right over v1.9 eh!?  That must mean this is a humdinger of a release!  Can't wait to get my grubby little paws on it!   :android-lol:

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2015, 10:18:37 AM »

Haha!  Jumped right over v1.9 eh!?  That must mean this is a humdinger of a release!  Can't wait to get my grubby little paws on it!   :android-lol:
LOL! Well to be honest I've forgotten about v1.9, it was build but got lost in testing as I wasn't able to test all features myself and was awaiting feedback of the testers, which I believe never came through. Like you, I also noticed the problem of the old abd prohibiting use of the Uberizer on modern Android devices.

Uberizer_v2.0a_Setup_[www.TechKnow.me].exe 37 MB

You may notice that it's very small now, I've removed a couple of features that do not work on modern Android systems and stuff I can't test myself. It has almost all functionality but no ROM kitchen anymore and Virtual Windows95 PC (that one might be available standalone later on)

I hope it will work fine for you, here it seems to do it's job just great :) It's however the alpha version, needs some tweaking and modding probably, but it does seem to work with most stuff :android-ninja: Let me know if you run into any problems using it.

This version comes with v0.8 of the TechKnow Universal ADB Driver :android-pirate: which was designed for the Uberizer but seems more popular as a standalone release, which makes sense now to think of it :android-smile:

Cheers,

HcH

Offline RUDelerius

• Uber-Noobie
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2015, 05:29:59 PM »
Uberizer_v2.0a_Setup_[www.TechKnow.me].exe 37 MB

You may notice that it's very small now, I've removed a couple of features that do not work on modern Android systems and stuff I can't test myself. It has almost all functionality but no ROM kitchen anymore and Virtual Windows95 PC (that one might be available standalone later on)

I hope it will work fine for you, here it seems to do it's job just great :) It's however the alpha version, needs some tweaking and modding probably, but it does seem to work with most stuff :android-ninja: Let me know if you run into any problems using it.

This version comes with v0.8 of the TechKnow Universal ADB Driver :android-pirate: which was designed for the Uberizer but seems more popular as a standalone release, which makes sense now to think of it :android-smile:

Cheers,

HcH

:android-party:
Thank you for sharing.  I will give it a shot!

Offline targa

• Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: vido m10, yt-q88
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2015, 11:38:55 PM »
My Allwinner A33 isn't recognized, plain ADB finds it.

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2015, 09:07:39 AM »
My Allwinner A33 isn't recognized, plain ADB finds it.
That's correct! A new version of the Uberizer is under development, it will be smaller and has some features removed that have been changed over time.

The 2.0 version will be done in a few weeks, along with a new Universal ADB driver ;)

HcH

Offline insomniacno1

• Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Minami A20/ 7 inch/ Model M-750
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2015, 11:02:34 AM »
Hi again,

Is there a similair tool for MTK - I can't seem to find info if this tool can be used for MTK or its only for Alwinner?

Does this tool support Kitkat 4.4.2?

With kind regards

JBJ

Offline targa

• Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: vido m10, yt-q88
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2015, 10:18:11 PM »
I can boot the tab using a ROM called M7107 (flashed to SD using Phoenix Card). But the Touch (screen) isn't working, and it doesn't actually install to the Tab itself.

I found lots of Allwinner related touch drivers, will try them (or can I use something like lspci in linux to find out VID/PID ???)

But how to actually install the image to the tab itself. ???

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2015, 10:31:44 AM »
Hi again,

Is there a similair tool for MTK - I can't seem to find info if this tool can be used for MTK or its only for Alwinner?

With kind regards

JBJ
Hey JBJ,

current versions of the uberizer do not support 4.4.2, but I've made one that is :) However it's not entirely done yet, I can make you a preview edition. It will work with MTK devices, only certain AllWinner Only functions won't work, most of those however are removed from the new 2.0 version of Uberizer.

HcH

Offline insomniacno1

• Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Minami A20/ 7 inch/ Model M-750
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2015, 06:30:14 PM »
Hi again,

With kind regards

JBJ
Hey JBJ,

current versions of the uberizer do not support 4.4.2, but I've made one that is :) However it's not entirely done yet, I can make you a preview edition. It will work with MTK devices, only certain AllWinner Only functions won't work, most of those however are removed from the new 2.0 version of Uberizer.

HcH

Hi HcH, that sounds great:) Thank you:)

Are the Allwinner only functions marked as "Allwinner Only" - I have used this tool before but in limited way: rom dump, reboot device, boot to recovery - I never used it for flashing.

I have used this tool with my Allwinner tablet and the tool is great - but what I'm using now is my new phone(I know, your tool is for Tablets) and looking into making backup before trying to flash CWM onto it using MTK Droid tools.

Will it be possible using your tool, to make a flashable backup .zip file from rom dump?

Its an Lenovo A916(genuine, not fake) with octacore MT6592.

If you see anything wrong in what I'm trying to do then please tell me - or if you have suggestions to a better way:)

Thanks again

JBJ

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2015, 06:15:13 PM »
Hi again,

With kind regards

JBJ
Hey JBJ,

HcH

Hi HcH, that sounds great:) Thank you:)

Are the Allwinner only functions marked as "Allwinner Only" - I have used this tool before but in limited way: rom dump, reboot device, boot to recovery - I never used it for flashing.

I have used this tool with my Allwinner tablet and the tool is great - but what I'm using now is my new phone(I know, your tool is for Tablets) and looking into making backup before trying to flash CWM onto it using MTK Droid tools.

Will it be possible using your tool, to make a flashable backup .zip file from rom dump?

Its an Lenovo A916(genuine, not fake) with octacore MT6592.

If you see anything wrong in what I'm trying to do then please tell me - or if you have suggestions to a better way:)

Thanks again

JBJ
Hey JBJ,

that's a good idea to backup the FW! However, I can't help you, don't have a mtk to test etc.

I never did much with the mtk series, nice stuff though!

I think I briefly had one.

A new version of the uberizer can be built for you, but it will only have general features and no backup options for firmware anymore, all those new devices, I couldn't keep up and the forum got less support and no sponsors for a while now.

Cheers,

HcH

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2015, 12:17:34 PM »
Hey JBJ,

Here you go: www.techknow.one/downloads/uberizer/

it's still v2.0a, because I might change it a lot (want to make a seperate APK tool).

This new version can communicate with 4.4+ devices :) where 1.8 fails, this one works.

Cheers,

HcH

Offline GTOP123

• Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: carne-a106
A10 keep rebooting into recovery after i flash the rom
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2015, 06:37:51 AM »
my tablet A10 keep rebooting into recovery after i flash the rom. please i need help how to overcome the issue.
the tablet name is CRANE-A106. i have try with livesuit 1.7,1.9.1.11, keep given error of upgrade fail (0x162)

Offline twjordo

• TechKnow Co-Owner
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
  • Tablet / Size / Model: =   :cool-android:    :android-wink:    :cool-android:
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2015, 02:26:58 PM »
my tablet A10 keep rebooting into recovery after i flash the rom. please i need help how to overcome the issue.
the tablet name is CRANE-A106. i have try with livesuit 1.7,1.9.1.11, keep given error of upgrade fail (0x162)

you will need to locate your devices original factory .img

Android Support is now LIMITED and we are only supporting the specific devices and mods/tools we have made

flash the proper rom for your device then you can use Uberizer to customize  ;)

look over at slatedroid click here

Please take note of TechKnow's Rules located in help
-YOU HAVE ATTEMPTED TO HI-JACK THIS TOPIC-
 :erm:  *do not alter the boards topic to suit your need - it makes a terrible mess
use the forums search feature to locate like resources and infos

Thanks!

Offline huckleberrypie

• Unterganger.
  • Tablet / Size / Model: KingCom Joypad Q71 (Allwinner A31s/7")
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2015, 03:44:00 AM »
Yeah, I'm afraid you have to look for the right ROM for your device, and having a backup of it is your responsibility. Trust me, I learned that the hard way by the time I flashed the wrong CWM image for my A13 some time ago when I first registered here.

Offline cvegreen

• VIP Moderator
  • Tablet / Size / Model: no tablet, asus F205TA netbook
Re: [ANDROID HACKING TOOL] Uberizer v1.8 29DEC2013
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2016, 05:44:31 PM »
HcH,
I have now a brand new Vernee Apollo Light with a MediaTek Helio X20 processor, would this still work on this new device on Android 6.0?

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2016, 03:13:10 PM »
HcH,
I have now a brand new Vernee Apollo Light with a MediaTek Helio X20 processor, would this still work on this new device on Android 6.0?
Hey Chris,

how nice to see you!

Well, it should work with Android 6.0 devices, I have tested up to Android 5 myself. I think this because there doesn't seem to be a later version of adb available a while back, but I'll have a look.

BTW 2.0b is the last version of the Uberizer, you can get it here:

www.techknow.one/downloads

;)

HcH

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2016, 03:40:49 PM »
Thinking about your question I just realized that I've done a new function for managing apps on a android device which works far better and doesn't require root access where the old function did.

I think I'll make a new Uberizer soon mate, there's quite some stuff to change :android-pirate:

Offline cvegreen

• VIP Moderator
  • Tablet / Size / Model: no tablet, asus F205TA netbook
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2016, 07:57:17 PM »
Hey HcH,

Thanks for your answer mate, if i find my pasword back, i log in with my phone on the site and download it. But so far i dont know it annymore.

Offline HcH

• Administrator
  • Uber Member
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2016, 10:32:55 AM »
Hey Chris,

I've send you a message regarding this on FB ;)

I'm currently busy with Uberizer 2.1, which should work better on modern Windows installation as well with modern Android devices ;) It's nearing completion! With a little luck, this weekend it could be done :)

HcH