TechKnow

Author Topic: [WM8850] Universal Uberoid v3.1 JB 4.1.1 22NOV2013  (Read 65620 times)

Offline lordzeus

• Uber-Noobie
Re: [WM8850] Universal Uberoid v3.1 JB 4.1.1 22NOV2013
« Reply #300 on: September 08, 2017, 08:58:56 AM »
Hi,
I am a newbie here and sincerely need you guys help! I bought some android netbooks (10") with model hl-pc1088 for resale, unfortunately 5 of the netbooks are having issues (freeze on booting), I have searched everywhere for its firmware, only saw the wm version and uberoid universal doesnt contain the model number also.
I will be very grateful if anybody can direct me to the suitable download link
Thanks in advance
Note: I have tried most of the wms firmwares i saw online but the thing will just went blank instead of loading the files on the sd card

Offline Stephan

• aka HcH, TechKnow Owner, EHVSN Admin
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
Re: [WM8850] Universal Uberoid v3.1 JB 4.1.1 22NOV2013
« Reply #301 on: September 11, 2017, 09:39:00 AM »
Hi,
I am a newbie here and sincerely need you guys help! I bought some android netbooks (10") with model hl-pc1088 for resale, unfortunately 5 of the netbooks are having issues (freeze on booting), I have searched everywhere for its firmware, only saw the wm version and uberoid universal doesnt contain the model number also.
I will be very grateful if anybody can direct me to the suitable download link
Thanks in advance
Note: I have tried most of the wms firmwares i saw online but the thing will just went blank instead of loading the files on the sd card
Hello lordzeus,

I can upload the ROMs for you, can I send you a email with the download links?

HcH

Offline salierimorella

• Uber-Noobie
  • Tablet / Size / Model: Nintendo Switch
How to install Android on Nintendo Switch
« Reply #302 on: March 15, 2018, 07:13:01 PM »
Hello I'm very desperate to install android on Nintendo switch.From what I heard Nvidia Shield tablet K1 it's close in design to nintendo switch.I wonder if uberoid can install Androis on nintendo switch?

Offline Stephan

• aka HcH, TechKnow Owner, EHVSN Admin
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
Re: How to install Android on Nintendo Switch
« Reply #303 on: March 16, 2018, 10:42:31 PM »
Hello I'm very desperate to install android on Nintendo switch.From what I heard Nvidia Shield tablet K1 it's close in design to nintendo switch.I wonder if uberoid can install Androis on nintendo switch?
I'm afraid those are different than Uberoid supports, the development of Uberoid stopped about 5 years ago and I went on doing different things ;)