TechKnow

Author Topic: News about Apple Inc.  (Read 303 times)

Offline NotBeyar

• EHVSN
  • Fully stacked developer.
News about Apple Inc.
« on: August 03, 2018, 11:26:34 PM »
Apple Inc is the first company in the world to hit 1 trillion in value, they hit the world record yesterday.
Apples market capital is now bigger than the GDP of Argentina, Sweden, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, The Netherlands & Turkey.
Let that sink in. This is what happens when you manage to sell a Phone for 1000$.  :android-hypnotized:

Offline HcH

• TechKnow Owner, Ethical Hacker
  • Administrator
  • Uber Member
Re: News about Apple Inc.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 02:43:39 PM »
Apple Inc is the first company in the world to hit 1 trillion in value, they hit the world record yesterday.
Apples market capital is now bigger than the GDP of Argentina, Sweden, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, The Netherlands & Turkey.
Let that sink in. This is what happens when you manage to sell a Phone for 1000$.  :android-hypnotized:
"There are always enough dumb people", some rather famous quote by who knows who.

But it's the truth and Apple people, are usually dumbasses. A dumbass doesn't need to be poor at all, look at 90% of managers out there and a staggering 100% of IT managers, all dumbasses :android-pirate:

I played games with iPhone fanboys:

"I see you have some old Android phone, my new iPhone rocks look: "proceeds to show me stuff I don't care for" "
-"Great, why is it better than Android"
"It can't have malware and is MUCH faster"
-"Cool, what hardware does it have?"
"..." "I don't know but it's better!"
-"Hmmmhmmm, good arguments right there"

I told another fanboy I have (a couple even) of very old Apple 2e's at home and tried to sell one to him aggressively because "Apple is soooo great". These idiot people are so easy to hype up for any Apple device I managed to sell my old 2e for 150EUR to him.

Offline Desu_Vult

• EHVSN
  • Patris, Thriskia, Oikogenia
Re: News about Apple Inc.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 07:22:45 PM »
Sh1t, I'm not a fanboy, but other than personal preferences and the fact that iOS is a bit more over-protective than Android, I don't see why anyone would ever buy an iPhone (or any apple product in general). Also, about the whole secure idiocy. I logged in with an msfconsole exploit that just tried default passwords (didn't upload a payload because it was a family friend's phone but the exploit is there).
Do I masturbate during marches or soccer games? I prefer to say that:
I YEET MY MEAT TO THE BEAT OF THE FEET