Uberizer is a tool to manage Android devices. (Wireless) connect, backup, control, command, debug, mod, optimize, personalise, monitor your Android based device using this tool.Changelog:
- now works better on windows 8 / 10 (run as administrator if required)
- lighter version (35MB vs 1.7MB)
- less options require root
- updated version of adb.exe (studio v14)
- removed root menu
- removed apk mod menu
- removed adb driver
- removed functions that are android 2.2 only
- fixed application manager to support android 5.0 and up
- restructured a lot of the menusUberizer Quickstart Guide:
Connecting your android device to your computer:
To get started using the Uberizer you will need to connect to your computer. This can be done 2 ways:
* Wireless (REQUIRES ROOT on 4.0 and prior!)
The reason why wireless is recommend is because it's easy! Wired installation requires you to install the ADB driver which can sometimes have problems, some devices have wierd ADB ports so you will have problems finding the proper cable for it and some devices don't have ADB ports at all.
** Setting up your device for Wireless Uberizing **
1. Go to the Wireless Menu (w)
2. Enable Wireless ADB using ONE of these options: 2, 4 or 5, whichever is most easy for your situation.
3. If you use an app (4 or 5), start the app on your Android device.
Use option 6 to connect to the given IP in the app.
If you chose option 2, you must find your device IP, go to Settings, About device, Status, to see the IP.
** Setting up your device for Wired Uberizing **1. On your device:1a. Enabling ADB on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and prior:
Check 'Settings' \ 'Applications' \ 'Development' \ 'USB debugging'1b. Enabling ADB on Android 4.0 (ICS - Ice Cream Sandwich) and 4.1 (JB - JellyBean):
Enable ADB in settings \ developer options \ USB debugging1c. Enabling ADB on Android 4.2/4.4/5.x and higher (KitKat/Lollipop):
On Android 4.2 and higher, the Developer options screen is hidden by default. To make it visible, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options at the bottom.2. On your PC:
1. Install ADB drivers ( www.techknow.one/downloads/adb_drivers
) for wired ADB
2. Boot Android, connect device (on the device, the statusbar will display "usb debugging mode is activated")
3. Run this tool, analyse device so this tool can seek info of your device and check the connection.Download: www.techknow.one/downloads/uberizer
(v1.7MB)Test version note:
This is currently a test version, I've tested quite a few functions and experienced no problems. However, I've done a new c++ wrapper so the false positive virus detections are eliminated. Using this new wrapper also changes the way the Uberizer is executed, it all seems fine but if you experience any problems with a certain function, be sure to report it in this topic.